Progress So Far

  • Romance writer - Historical. Contemporary and Intrigue
  • 2 books written for HarperImpulse

Tuesday 26 January 2010

Where Does The Time Go?











First off. Feeling chuffed that I got into the top 11 of Donna Alwards Perfect Pitch Competition. It was the first time I tried something like this and I learnt a lot. Donna very kindly gave me some excellent feedback and she liked my story. Yay!

Had a nice weekend. Makes up for the last 2 - still apologising for my mega whinge last week - sorry! It was my (step) grandsons 2nd Birthday - and as I've intimated in the title line - blimey where *does* the time go? It only seems like yesterday when he was born. As you can see I've posted some photo's of his lovely (but noisy) birthday party! Take care. Caroline x

14 comments:

  1. Wow, your family in the background there look pretty laidback. Reminded me of some of my own, lol ...

    It's worrying when time goes that quickly, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jane. Yes they are all into heavy metal! Can't really say much about that as I used to follow Motorhead, Iron Maiden etc. etc. Take care. Caroline x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, well done on making the shortlist :-)

    Step grandson looks so very sweet. Time goes way too quickly, only way it's possible for me to have a daughter who's 15!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Joanne. Thanks for stopping by and congrats to you as well. Your pitch was great (just read it on your blog). Fingers xrossed that Donna picks you! Caroline x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wee sweetheart. Give him a big birthday hug from me.

    Congratulations on making the shortlist - well deserved.

    XX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Suzanne- thanks babes! Caroline x

    ReplyDelete
  7. 'Run ... to the hills!' Cue heavy guitar work. Iron Maiden, huh? I went to a Miss Wet T-shirt night once at an Isle of Man bikers' heavy metal gig. Erm, didn't get up on stage for the splash and flash, natch, much to the disappointment of those around me - always been a big girl! - but it was a fun evening.

    Those were the days ... I listen to the Medieval Babes these days. And Brittney Spears, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL Jane! *Those* were the days! Caroline x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cutie. Yes, time does fly, too damn fast.

    All the best,

    Suzanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Suzanne. Yes he is a cutie! Thanks for stopping by! Caroline x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on making the shortlist and the little fella is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Coming in late but wanted to say a HUGE congrats for doing so well in Donna's pitch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute pics!

    Hey yeah, just to offer congrats on the pitch!! I didn't realise you were in the top 11. Fantastic news. I can't pitch to save my life! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks Rachael and Jackie. It was my first time (so t speak) so I was chuffed I got in the top 11. The feedback was from Donna was that the pitch was a tad too long - which it was. Caroline x

    ReplyDelete