Progress So Far

  • Romance writer - Historical. Contemporary and Intrigue
  • 2 books written for HarperImpulse

Thursday 21 January 2010

UPDATE!

Hi all. Got to apologise for the mega whinge earlier! Have been positive this afternoon and been a good girl by sitting at my desk and putting together my Pitch for Donna Alwards "Perfect Pitch" competition. (It's on her blog site but hurry if you are thinking of entering as it ends this Friday.)

Fingers crossed that she likes it and that I haven't sent too much i.e. more of a synopsis than a pitch.

But as the old saying goes "you have to be in it to win it". Take care. Caroline x

9 comments:

  1. Sending positive thoughts for your entry.

    XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right, you have to be in it to win it. I love that saying. I need to go ready through my entry and get it sent off.

    Best of luck with yours :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the pitch!

    I love a good whine myself. I had a degree-level essay seriously undermarked this week - unfairly affecting my final mark - and am absolutely seething about that, plus have my MIL's funeral coming up, and all the stress of that. So I know where you're coming from.

    We've just got to remember things aren't this bad EVERY week, haven't we?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jane. Thanks for the support and I'm thinking of you this coming week. On the essay - can you appeal the decision/mark? Take care. Caroline x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Amanda - thanks for the support. BTW every time I see your photo I *sigh* - the sea, the sun and the sunglasses. It looks as if you were having a fab time when it was taken - lol. Caroline x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Caroline! Congratulations on making the final eleven! Good going, girl, I think I must have made number 80...(!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, well done on getting shortlisted on the pitch contest! You've been quiet lately. Too busy writing to blog, I hope?!

    Jx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sally and Jane. Thanks for the vote of confidence ! I was chuffed to make the shortlist! Sorry if I have been quiet - yes I have been writing - but it's all WORK! Yuk! Take care. Caroline x

    ReplyDelete