Thanks to going onto Masey Yates Blog I got this Award by default!
Question 1: Where were you five years ago?
1. I was living in Gwynedd, just over the "border" in North Wales.
2. I hadn't even thought of writing then. I was a "reader" only.
3. I was working for Anglesey County Council - but full time. Now I only work part-time - BIG result!
4. We only had one dog. Now we have 2 - another rescue dog.
5. I was engaged, but now I'm married.
Question 2: What is (was) on your to do list today?
1. Take the grandson out for the day. We did and had a great day.
2. Re-read my story and edit. Done it.
3. Take dogs out for a long walk. Done.
4. Hoover. Failed. Too busy taking grandson out and having fun! Yay!
5. Write blog. Done.
Question 3: What five snacks do you enjoy?
1. Chips. (French fries!)
2. Digestive biscuits
3. Crisps .
4. Toast and jam
5. Tea (especially if answer 2 accompanies it!)
Question 4: What five places have you lived in?
3. Saudia Arabia.
5. In my head - creating stories - a great place to be IMHO.
Question 5: What five things would you do if you were a billionaire?
1. Buy a villa somewhere hot for breaks.
2. Buy a house in the UK with a study that overlooks the sea.
3. Sort out all my friends and relatives so they don't have to worry about money again.
4. Put my MIL in a private hospital so she could be sorted out asap. She's been in hospital since Sept 2009 - I kid you not!
5. Give a whack of money to my favourite charaties including the setting up of my own dog and cat rescue centre!