Progress So Far

  • Romance writer - Historical. Contemporary and Intrigue
  • 2 books written for HarperImpulse

Wednesday 9 January 2013

Hello! Or maybe not....

...why?  Well for some reason as I type this email it JUST might get published.  Since my last blog-post in July I've been unable to post ANYTHING!  But now, without not quite knowing how (!) I've managed to type something into a "new post".  Fingers crossed, when I press "save" it will and you will be able to see what I have written.

Sooo...what's been happening with you Caroline, I hear you ask?  Wellll.....I'm still waiting to hear whether I've been successful with my Editor Pitch (despite a couple of prompt emails).  The editor still has it and will get back to me hopefully in a few weeks.

Best go - I just lost what I've just typed and managed to find it again!  Fingers xrossed I get to post this! 

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the editor pitch! Fingers crossed big time for you! And yay for being able to post. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jackie! It's with "Entangles" so fingers crossed too. Although the waiting since July is HARD! ;o) Caroline x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have my fingers crossed for you too, Caroline! That's such exciting news. I hope you hear soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Lacey! Fingers xrossed and everything else! Caroline x

    ReplyDelete